To get the best experience from our expert lawn mowing team, we ask you to handle few quick tasks to ensure safety for our workers, your property and your children and pets.
- On the day we mow please ensure that any pets in your yard are brought inside. Our equipment can startle and upset dogs and cats. We also want to ensure they are safety away from our cutting equipment.
- Please remove any dog waste from your lawn. This is important from a hygiene and and safe work environment. Animal waste hit by mowers is unpleasant for our workers and potential unhealthy. It can also spray on your home and property and in some cases your neighbor’s home and property.
- Ensure that if you have a fence around your yard that access is unlocked. We have smaller machines to handle enclosed areas but we need access through the largest door possible.
- Remove any garden equipment, pet or child toys from the lawn. Also be sure any debris, including branches or rocks are removed from grassy areas.
- To avoid damage to irrigation systems we recommend that the sprinkler heads are protected by clay donuts. These are easily installed and are affordable.
If you have any questions you can contact us and we would be happy help with any advice.